Nobody has to deal with americans more than other americans.
I am an american and I can verify that this is indeed true.
#everyone else gets to be annoyed by Americans from afar #while Americans have to be annoyed by other Americans loudly and up close
Lavender SyrupIngredients – makes 2 x 190 ml jars
- 1.5 cups water
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lavender blossoms
- few drops of purple food colouring (optional but will stay clear without it)
- Place al the ingredients into a pan over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to steep 30 minutes.
- Return to the heat and bring back to the boil.
- Pour into sterilised jars and seal with lids.
- Perfect addition to ice cream, fruit tarts, lemonade, teas or cocktails.