The Queen breaking into laughter as She passes Her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, standing outside the Buckingham Palace, 2005
she’s so cute
anytime the queen goes past any of her family she just pisses herself laughing, i love it
HEHEHEHE PHILLIP I’M A STAMP AND YOU’RE NOT
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Watching this (and fearing broken ankles with each loop) I can’t helping thinking about that old quote Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, except backwards and in high heels.
But no, if you watch closely you’ll see she doesn’t even step on the last chair. That means she had to trust that fucker to lift her gently to the ground while he was spinning down onto that chair. That takes major guts. I’d be pissing myself and fearing a broken neck if I were in her place. Kudos to her.
I can’t stop watching this.
FRED ASTAIR AND GINGER ROGERS WERE THE MOST FUCKING INCREDIBLE COUPLE WHEN IT CAME TO ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY
WAS LIKE FLUID GOLD and i don’t just mean the dancing they were perfect in every movie they ever did together and I strongly urge you all to watch their flicks